District Sales Manager - Pacific Northwest District
Seattle, WA 98004
We have an immediate need for a Regional Sales Manager in the Pacific Northwest region handing both current accounts and new business development. Our global organization with a US Headquarters in Omaha represents a wide range of manufactured products for numerous applications.
Regional Sales Manager Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assists with the development and execution of the sales plan.
- Recommends new product development requirements/ideas as well as potential enhancements to existing product lines.
- Compiles lists of prospective customers for use as sales leads, based on information from newspapers, business directories, industry ads, trade shows, Internet Web sites, and other sources.
- Travels throughout assigned territory to call on regular and prospective customers to solicit orders.
- Follows up on quotes to customers and provides inside sales feedback on all sales activities.
- Bachelor s degree from a four-year college or university; or up to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Knowledge of capital equipment sales is preferred
- Aggressive base salary + bonus
- Paid Holidays