District Sales Manager: Hospitality
Los Angeles, CA 90001
DISTRICT SALES MANAGER JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Establish goals and forecasts for the territory in accordance with the Company s guidelines and directions
- Exceed sales goals
- Maximize relationship with customers, directly managing accounts in the territory
- Present and sell the hospitality collection to current and potential clients
- Follow up on leads and referrals from field activity - identify sales prospects and contact them
- Identify and resolve client concerns
- Prepare analytical sales reports and monthly key account review
- Understand the market potential and current customers
- Create a development plan for the territory
- Identify prospective areas for growth and new opportunities
DISTRICT SALES MANAGER SKILLS / REQUIREMENTS:
- Knowledge of the hospitality industry is a must
- Existing relationship with hospitality clients
- Ability to develop and deliver presentations - strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Professional appearance
- Work requires local travel and a limited amount of domestic travel to attend tradeshows as well as international travel to France when required for training and/or meetings.
- Computer proficiency, including excellent knowledge of Excel and Powerpoint
- Good reporting system and internal communication with the team
- Menu of healthcare options offered to employees
- PTO accrued from day 1
- 401k - guaranteed 3% company match
- Floating Holiday
- Company credit card for legitimate company expenses
- 10%-15% annual bonus based on performance
Simon de Swaan
I became a recruiter as a way to give back to people who haven’t been as fortunate as I have been in my career. At this stage in my life, it’s about connecting with people and helping them out when they are searching for their next move and not about status anymore.
- Simon de Swaan joined Goodwin Recruiting on April 1, 2019.
- Simon wanted to be a chef, gravitated to the Front of the House, and made a career of working in restaurants and hotels. When he’s not working, he spends hours cooking, traveling, and being with his family.
- Simon graduated from The Culinary Institute of America with an AOS in Culinary Arts.
- Before joining Goodwin, Simon worked for Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts for 15 years, previously ran free-standing restaurants, and worked for another hotel for nearly 13 years. He is extremely comfortable in the front and the back of the house of dining concepts, and during the last several years was actively recruiting for both his property and for Four Seasons Hotels. This opportunity sparked his desire to recruit full time.
- Simon is a self-described “obsessive cookbook collector,” with a collection of nearly 1,000 books.