ED Administrator for Rehabiliation and Nursing Center
Redmond, OR 97756
Looking for an opportunity to oversee one of the premier long-term healthcare and senior housing facilities in the Redmond, Tumalo, Powell Butte, and Terrebonne area?
Our client is seeking an Executive Director (ED) Administrator licensed in the state of Oregon (LNHA)
Director of Nursing Responsibilities
- Ensures the facility complies with applicable federal, state, and local standards and regulations
- Creates a culture of transparency and communication throughout the organization
- Coordinates the development and dissemination of written personnel policies and procedures
- Establishes and maintains safety rules and procedures
- Fiscal Management
- Current Nursing Home Administrator License in good standings (State of OR)
- Bachelor's degree
- At least 2 years of Long Term Care experience
- At least 2 years of Supervisory/Management experience (AIT)
Director of Nursing Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive salary (exempt role)
- Great benefits, including 401k
- PTO (Vacation & Sick Pay)
- 6 Paid Holidays/Year
- One-on-one training
I enjoy learning every day about people and what it takes to make both sides of the recruiting equation work.
- Heidi Macomber joined Goodwin Recruiting as an independent business partner in February 2019. She previously owned a small boutique healthcare staffing and recruiting agency.
- Heidi grew up in Upstate New York, in the Finger Lakes region, and now travels the country with her husband. They are full-time, working RV-ers, and Heidi cannot think of anything better than the freedom to discover new places, meet new people, and make new memories.
- Heidi earned an MBA in Human Resource Management from Excelsior College and a BS degree in Business, Management, and Economics with a concentration in Information Systems from SUNY Empire State College. She is SHRM-CP certified and was part of the inaugural recruiting certification class of Recruiter.com. Heidi is continuously seeking out new information, new ideas, and better understanding on any HR topics, privacy and security as it relates to the medical community and PHI, systems learning with statistical programming, and AI in the field of staffing and recruitment.
- Heidi has a long background in the dialysis field and has had the opportunity to work with DaVita in NY, HI, AZ, CA, and WA state. She has helped open denovo dialysis clinics (including one in Lahaina, HI), worked with the Southwest Kidney Institute in AZ, assisted with the transition of acquired clinics, helped setup and train new Crown Web users, and worked in the Corporate Credit Department (Revenue Cycle Management) in WA State. She has worked in Assisted Living and has a background in Chronic Care Medicaid (she co-authored a book on the topic that was published in 2000). She previously worked for Bersin by Deloitte, a worldwide Human Resource Research and Consulting company.
- Heidi's free time is spent renovating a 28' RV with her husband while also exploring and learning about Southern California.