Albany, NY 12202 US | Temporarily remote due to COVID-19 TELECOMMUTE
Calling all relocatable candidates!
We are seeking an Electrical Engineer for a position in New Hampshire (relocation assistance provided).
This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity with a world-class organization. APPLY TODAY!
Electrical Engineer Responsibilities:
- Oversees designing, constructing, and commissioning new construction and renovation projects in buildings, plants, and distribution systems
- Ensures compliance with design and construction guidelines, energy performance guidelines, and relevant building codes
- Attends project meetings and develops consultant scopes of work
- Conducts design reviews and submittal reviews
Electrical Engineer Qualifications:
- Bachelor s degree in electrical or architectural engineering technology
- 2+ years of supervised electrical design and drafting
- Familiarity with all aspects of low voltage (480 V or less) electrical design
- Calculations and field experience
- Fire alarm and network communications systems a plus
- Experience with higher voltage (4160 V to 13.2 kV) systems a plus.
- Experience with energy-efficient lighting and electrical system design and control strategies
Electrical Engineer Benefits:
- Relocation assistance
- Hybrid model
- Generous benefits and PTO plan
- Amazing Culture
- Retirement contribution match of 9% above salary
Recruiter Managing this Job
Solving puzzles excites me, and finding the perfect candidate for the perfect role is the most satisfying puzzle there is.
- Amber Holloway joined Goodwin Recruiting in June 2020.
- Amber enjoys listening to people and really learning each person's personality. With a Bachelor's in Psychology and a Master's in Human Resources Management, people are her specialty.
- Amber has worked in Human Resources for the last 9 years, with a focus in healthcare and senior living.
- Serving others has always been Amber's passion, and that includes her community. She has been a volunteer firefighter since 2013 and is not afraid of any challenge.
- Amber enjoys the outdoors and taking in the simplicity of life with her two-year-old son, Carter.