Grand Junction, CO 81501
Electrical Engineer Responsibilities:
- Ability to design and build testing equipment for automated testing of electrical characteristics
- Responsible for designing, building, and program data acquisition systems for explosive device function testing
- Design and build control systems for automated manufacturing processes
- Troubleshoot manufacturing equipment/processes to include root cause analysis and corrective actions
- Evaluate manufacturing processes and methods for safety, product quality, efficiency, equipment utilization, floor plan layout, material flow, staffing requirements, productivity rates, DOD-4145.26 compliance, and OSHA compliance
- Design and develop new technologies and/or products, including developing technical documentation, fabricating prototypes, coordinating the efforts of technicians
- Bachelor s degree AND a minimum of 1-year of experience in Electrical Engineering or related scientific field
- One or more years' experience in LabVIEW programming
- Three or more years' experience in manufacturing preferred
- One or more years' experience with NEC hazardous location electrical requirements preferred
- Hands-on experience with fabrication including soldering, machining, cutting, and welding preferred
- Base salary of $60K - $70K, based on experience
- Comprehensive Medical benefits package
I enjoy helping others find new opportunities!
- David Harris joined Goodwin Recruiting in February 2018.
- He grew up in Raleigh, NC.
- David attended NC State, where he became HR Generalist certified.
- He has 10 years of recruiting experience in the areas of Operations, Manufacturing, and Engineering.
- In his spare time, David enjoys spending time outdoors, golfing, and exercising.