Electro- forming/Electro- Plating Technician
Colorado Springs, CO 80919
Seeking an Electroforming/Product Manager for a world leader in custom manufactured, high-precision thin products with production of applications conducive in the medical, automotive, microwave, office and industrial automation, aerospace, consumer products, and electronics industries.
Electroforming/Product Manager Responsibilities:
- Electroplating all metals in addition to managing start-up and shut down processes related to lab operations as outlined in the Electroplating Process Control Manual
- Supply high-quality optical electro forms and electroplated substrates to customers in a timely manner
- Complete maintenance required to support accurate and safe electroplating conditions
- Inspect all parts before and after plating
- Support plating procedures of cleaning, passivation, stripping, and fixturing
- Ensure product quality
- Responsible for preventing any contaminants for causing defects
Electroforming/Product Manager Qualifications:
- Solid experience in production engineering, production management, or related activity
- Experience working in a highly technical and specialized environment
- Ability to understand and interpret blueprints and engineering specifications
- 5-10 years of relevant experience in a manufacturing environment
- Ability to identify and resolve technical, operational, and organizational problems
- Excellent leadership, organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills
Electroforming/Product Manager Benefits:
- A strong competitive salary of $50-70K, depending on experience
- Great health benefits with zero deductible
- Outstanding vacation benefits
Recruiter Managing this Job
Great vision, without great people, is irrelevant.
- Tracy Boyer joined Goodwin Recruiting in November 2019.
- Tracy is originally from Fort Worth, TX.
- She attended Texas Tech University and received a Bachelor’s degree in Restaurant, Hotel, and Institutional Management.
- Tracy has 7+ years of experience in recruiting. She worked for an IT Staffing Agency, then transitioned to Corporate recruiting, specializing in Manufacturing and Engineering, Accounting and Finance, and Technology experienced hires.
- In Tracy's spare time, she spends time taking care of her two boys and enjoys time with her husband, family, and friends.