Environmental Planning Engineer
Wilmington, NC 28403
We are currently searching for an Environmental Planning Engineer for an established, growing company. The ideal candidate for the Environmental Planning Engineer will lead the preparation of planning and environmental documents in conformance with NCDOT standards.
Environmental Planning Engineer Responsibilities:
- Lead the preparation of planning and environmental documents in conformance with NCDOT standards
- Produce alternative analysis, feasibility studies, long-range plans, and reports that comply with NCEPA and NEPA
- Manage projects, monthly reports and invoices, scope, schedule, and budget
- Lead the preparation of proposals to include proposals and presentation prep
- Ability to build multi-disciplinary teams including sub-consultants
Environmental Planning Engineer Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering
- P.E. license in North Carolina is a plus, not required
- 5 to 10 years' NEPA experience
- Experience with multi-disciplinary projects that include project management, planning, and conceptual engineering
- Diverse project experience with National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA) and the North Carolina Environmental Policy Act (NCEPA)
Environmental Planning Engineer Compensation & Benefits:
- Base salary of $60K - $80K, based on experience
- Yearly Bonus
- Comprehensive benefits package
I enjoy helping others find new opportunities!
- David Harris joined Goodwin Recruiting in February 2018.
- He grew up in Raleigh, NC.
- David attended NC State, where he became HR Generalist certified.
- He has 10 years of recruiting experience in the areas of Operations, Manufacturing, and Engineering.
- In his spare time, David enjoys spending time outdoors, golfing, and exercising.