Event Director for Fast-Paced, High-Volume Restaurant
Atlanta, GA 30301
Are you looking for an exciting Sales opportunity with an up-and-coming hospitality company? Are you a self-starter, with a passion to plan great events with great precision, organization, and most importantly, FUN? If so, then we want to hear from you. We are looking for an experienced Event Director with 3-5 years of sales experience, with a familiarity with The Atlanta Hospitality Market and can bring excitement, passion, and a willingness to build sales.
Restaurant Event Director Responsibilities:
- Implement business growth strategies and marketing efforts through networking and/or cold-calling
- Develop & maintain relationships with vendors, including rental companies, bands, DJs, florists, photographers, etc.
- Create & send a detailed, customized event proposal after in-depth conversation with client, helping to materialize their vision proposals should include detailed pricing and menu options, and will act as an addendum for all agreed upon details should client go to contract
- Create official contracts with payment details and a standard terms & conditions to be sent, signed by client, and returned with deposit to secure & finalize booking in a timely manner
- Follow up with client to attain feedback regarding all facets of the event, and report back to the team as necessary
- Minimum of 3-5 years in as a Catering Manager, Event Director, or similar role
- Should be proficient in Microsoft Office and TripleSeat
- Effective Communicator
- Detail-Oriented and Strong Organizational Skills
- Familiarity with The Atlanta Market