Phoenix, AZ 85016
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, and eager to be part of a growing business
- Ability to follow up with a sense of urgency and execute complex events
- 3-5+ years' experience in upscale hotels and event space
- Sales and service conscious with natural hospitality and open-minded approach
- Ability to manage a team of 2-3 Sales Managers
- 100% healthcare insurance coverage
- 401k plus company match
- Paid vacation and time off
- Lucrative commission and bonus structure
- Angela Scopelianos joined Goodwin Recruiting in November 2017 with passion and love for the hospitality industry.
- Angela has a lifetime of management and operations experience gained through her family-owned, classic Italian restaurants in Kansas City.
- Her culinary passion led to the pursuit of a Bachelor of Science from Cornell University’s Hotel and Management School in Ithaca, New York, followed by a culinary degree from the Culinary Institute of America in Hyde Park, New York.
- Angela’s career began with over seven years of tenure at Hillstone Restaurant Group, holding various management roles including Multi-Unit Manager, Kitchen Manager, and Service Manager for numerous locations.
- Angela is devoted to her husband of five years and raising their two young children. In her spare time, she can be found immersed in various Mediterranean family traditions and events and exploring the southwest from their home base in Chandler, Arizona.