Exceptional Sous Chef
Ogunquit, ME 03907 US
JOIN OUR FAMILY AND GROW WITH US!
This is the season for a change!
Seeking an experienced Sous Chef for a locally owned and operated restaurant. We are a high-volume dining institution known for our upscale comfort food, outstanding service, and open European concept. Our focus is on fresh and inspired creations. This position offers autonomy and creative freedom.
Working with the Executive Chef, you will help with the day to day running of our kitchen along with assisting and training our cooks with preparation, precision, and making sure each plate is at its best
Sous Chef Requirements:
- Provide consistency in everything you do
- Represent our brand and culture in and out of the restaurant
- Be empowering and a positive influence to FOH and BOH team members
- Present every dish as a showcase of your attention to detail
- Have a coach-centric approach and use your skills to inspire your team
- Deliver the highest quality of food and contribute to exceeding expectations
- Consistent execution of all systems, standards, and processes
- Inventory control (food & product cost) / FIFO
- Ability to create and implement recipes and specials
Sous Chef Requirements:
- Exposure to sales volumes of $1.5 million per year
- Exceptionally service-oriented / a can-do attitude
- 2-3 years of leadership in preferably chef-driven concepts or high-end quality scratch kitchens
- Established longevity & career progression.
- Professional image & demeanor.
- Holds peers and staff accountable to expected results
- ServSafe Certification
- Works well with FOH in an open kitchen
Sous Chef Benefits:
- Competitive Yearly Salary
- Growing Company
- Advancement Opportunity
- Excellent Training & Support Program
- Seasonal Schedule
Recruiter Managing this Job
"I get business, and I get the challenges that come with it. Having the right people in the right seat at the table is one of the most important keys to a successful business".
As a Senior partner, Wendy Longstreet is well-versed in a variety of industries at all levels of expertise. With her diverse background and her tenacity, she provides an unparalleled experience through the highest level of integrity. Wendy has spent her entire life connecting with people and connecting those people to other people who build their own congruent relationships. "Growing my business relationships and contributing to the change in people's lives, is very rewarding."
Wendy doesn't consider herself to be just a business partner-she looks at what she does daily and thinks she's more of a relationship builder with a vested interest in other people's success. Wendy's clients trust her to have their company's best interest at the forefront, and her candidates know she's diligent in only introducing them to the people that will be the best for their career growth.
Wendy's not just looking for clients and candidates, she's looking for people who want to work together with her to build a better future.