Executive Catering Chef
Atlanta, GA 30313
Executive Catering Chef Responsibilities -
- Strong management and leadership skills with the ability to motivate a great team
- Business acumen - able to deliver high quality with exceeding KPI's
- Ability to supervise a large staff and accomplish goals on a timely basis
- Ability to communicate effectively and positively with all members of management and hourly team members
Executive Catering Chef Qualifications -
- 2-3 years of recent experience in a similar role
- Experience in large, offsite catering jobs
- Must be a leader - developer of people
- You must have a culinary passion
I understand the struggles that come with being in the job market, and I love helping people excel in their careers.
- Hunt Archbold joined Goodwin Recruiting in 2015.
- Hunt was born and raised in Atlanta, GA.
- His first hospitality management job was at the legendary Mr. C’s!
- Hunt is a proud North Carolina State University graduate.
- Hunt's hobbies include spending time with his wife and son, playing hoops, and doing charity work.