Executive Chef - Fine Dining
Houston, TX 77098
One of Houston's most popular Fine Dining Restaurants is looking for a high energy and dynamic Executive Chef. Qualified candidates will come from an independent restaurant background and enjoy challenging their creative boundaries when it comes to their food. This person needs to be someone who enjoys talking to guests and being in the public eye. Executive Sous Chefs ready for that next step are welcome to apply!
Executive Chef Requirements
- Extremely creative in their cooking ability
- Manage the day-to-day running of the kitchen
- Coach and develop hourly team members
- Lead the team to execute and deliver an extensive menu
Executive Chef Qualifications
- 3 - 5 years Executive Chef or Sous Chef experience
- Tenure 2 - 3 years
- Ability to build relationships with vendors
- Understand a P&L and daily administration
- Have a guest first attitude and drive the team to have the same attitude
Executive Chef Benefits and Compensation
- Salary Range $75,000 to $85,000
- Health Insurance
- Relocation Package
I love that I can use my 25 years of hospitality experience to still make a difference in people’s lives on a daily basis.
- David Dworsky started with Goodwin Recruiting in April 2018. He was born in Cape Town, South Africa.
- David’s operations experience includes hotels in South Africa followed by five years in telecom which is what brought him to the United States. He then went back into hotel management with Omni in San Antonio. While with Omni, David was promoted to General Manager of their fine dining restaurant. He was then recruited to the #1 Zagat-Rated restaurant in Houston, Mark’s American Cuisine, as General Manager. Eventually, he moved on to Eddie V’s and was promoted to Managing Partner and opened the Kansas City location.
- David received a Bachelor of Applied Science (B.A.Sc.) in Hotel Management from the Cape Town Hotel School and an associated degree in Hotel Management from Cape Technikon.
- David and his wife, Jennifer, have two children, Aaron and Evan. They have two Australian herding dogs, Blue and Leroy.