Executive Chef - Fine Dining
Washington, DC 20001
Executive Chef Requirements:
- Upscale or fine dining experience is preferred and the best for our concept
- You must be a hard worker with a solid background in upscale/scratch kitchen
- Menu development and creation
- Understands corporate systems
- P&L management
- Ability to manage a kitchen and handle all personnel decisions
I love helping people move their lives and careers forward and helping owners and operators find great people. Only a life lived serving others is a life worth living.
- Steve joined Goodwin Recruiting in February 2014. He has been ranked as one of the top recruiters on LinkedIn by LinkedIn.
- Steve has worked in the hospitality business since he was 14. He got his start working for his father who owned a Holiday Inn.
- Steve has over 30 years of multi-unit franchise ownership. Concepts he has owned include: Little Caesars -19 units, Kenny Rogers Roasters, Buffalo's Café, plus he created his own concept!
- He is a big Detroit Red Wing Fan and follows the Crimson Tide.
- Steve is a supporter of the American Cancer Society, the Kidney Foundation, and helping feed and clothe the homeless.