Executive Chef - Globally Recognized Restaurant Brand!
Seattle, WA 98101 US
We are a globally recognized, casual-dining restaurant chain known for music, great food, and good times. We are the go-to restaurant that delivers authentic American diner-inspired cuisine wrapped in a unique dining experience. We represent exciting growth opportunities, and we' re looking for dedicated and high-energy Executive chefs to take us to the next level! Ideal candidates will have experience in managing high-volume restaurants and strong tenure in their restaurant history. Apply today, and don t miss an amazing opportunity!
Executive Chef Responsibilities
- Uphold brand standards and core values
- Lead, coach, and develop a team in a high-volume, hands-on setting
- Define and guide management towards achieving financial goals
- Excel in delivering excellent customer service
- Consistently deliver and provide high levels of quality, service, and cleanliness
Executive Chef Qualifications
- Strong sense of ownership and high integrity
- Track record of progression in work history - responsive communication is required
- P&L experience
- Strong ethics and high integrity
Executive Chef Benefits and Compensation
- Competitive Salary
- Life Insurance, Health, Dental, and Vision
- Lively and fun work environment
- Food and merchandise discounts
- Growth Opportunities
- Attainable Bonus!
Recruiter Managing this Job
Michelle Mattingly joined Goodwin Recruiting in February 2021. Michelle started her career at an early age working in restaurant and hotel operations before joining a corporate talent acquisition team, where she recruited for iconic hospitality and restaurant brands. Leveraging her experiences with globally recognized brands in the hotel, casino, and restaurant industry, Michelle consistently drives results and is an exceptionally well-respected professional in the industry, not only for her proven track record but also for her hard work, integrity, and dedication. She brings that same work ethic and commitment when working with her candidates and clients.
During her time with an internationally recognized brand, Michelle was selected to be part of the Women in Leadership Program where she was part of the mission of supporting the development and success of women throughout the organization through education, training, mentorship, and networking opportunities.
Michelle is a true Florida native and earned her degree from the University of Central Florida in Hospitality Management.
Outside the office, Michelle enjoys training for Spartan races, practicing yoga, watersports activities, and volunteering with humanitarian aid organizations to make a difference in children's lives.