Executive Chef - High-Volume Scratch Kitchen Experience Needed!!
New Orleans, LA 70116
We are looking for a talented Executive Chef to join our growing group!
Executive Chef Responsibilities
- Coach, teach, and lead a large team in a fun, fast-paced environment.
- P&L management.
- Manage all aspects of the culinary side of the restaurant. Hire and train the best!
Executive Chef Qualifications
- Minimum of 5 solid years of experience in a high-volume scratch kitchen
- Positive career progression
- Passion for food, training, and creating an unforgettable experience for our guests
- Ability to teach and interact with guests, team members, and vendors
Executive Chef Benefits and Compensation
- Tremendous growth opportunities with a financially sound, unique brand
- Bonus Plan
APPLY TODAY!! BRING YOUR "A" GAME!!
I love the hospitality industry — it is all I have ever done. I have a passion for developing leaders in an industry that they love. There is nothing more exciting than leading a team in executing a great guest experience. The gratification of hospitality is immediate!
- Patrick joined Goodwin Recruiting in August 2018.
- After college, (which had nothing to do with hospitality, BTW), Patrick found his love for the restaurant business. He worked his way into leadership at a very young age.
- Patrick’s 28 years in all aspects of hospitality has included time as a director of operations, executive chef, and food and beverage director. Patrick and his wife also owned a restaurant in Atlanta.
- Patrick is blessed with 2 wonderful children and a wife who never ran him off while he was running restaurants!
- Patrick loves being able to cultivate relationships with clients and candidates for the long term. He views his friends made within hospitality as friends for life. Patrick's career allows him time to give back, which is a priority for him and his family.
- This avid Auburn fan says, “WAR EAGLE!”