Executive Chef - Stadium & Arena
Pensacola, FL 32501
Executive Chef Responsibilities
- Working directly with our Corporate Executive Chef to lead and develop all aspects of food prep & production.
- Ensure proper safety and sanitation of all kitchen/food service areas.
- Responsible for all culinary aspects of the area. If it involves food, it involves you!
- Working with the sales team to drive sales for the company, and expertly, flawlessly execute each event.
- Develop and implement creative menu items that adhere to & support brand standards!
- Compensation range from $55K - $75K
- 10 days of PTO for the first year and increases thereafter with tenure
- Medical, Dental, Vision paid 90%
- Monthly Cell Phone allowance
- 401k Contribution with 2% match after 1 year
Senior Recruiter & Coach
“Helping guide everyday people to the next phase of their careers & finding them an opportunity to grow is extremely rewarding.”
- Chuck Lyle joined Goodwin Recruiting in June 2018.
- As a native Texan, but one who moved around a lot in his youth, Chuck was able to enjoy many parts of this country. His passion for food, combined with a servant’s heart, has allowed this industry to become part of Chuck’s fabric.
- Chuck’s first job came at 14 year’s old, as a busboy in a local restaurant. He soon moved up to server and finally found his home in the kitchen.
- Chuck worked at various Austin restaurants, HEB Grocery, Jason’s Deli, and Schlotzsky’s.
- Chuck worked his way up through the restaurant ranks but found his true calling was for leading people and building their business acumen while a Director of Operations for a national restaurant group. As Chuck says, “What better way to stay close to the industry and help people yet enjoy a quality of life by being a recruiter!”
- He was born and raised a Dallas Cowboys fan, has 2 teenage children, and has been married for 13 years. Chuck really enjoys fishing, hunting, hiking, and spending time with his family (including a Blue & Red Heeler).