Executive Chef- Campus Dining
Princess Anne, MD 21853 US
We are looking to hire an Executive Chef to work alongside our Food Service Director in a campus dining setting. Our well-known hospitality group is eager to find someone that is looking for continual growth in their career
Executive Chef Responsibilities:
- Oversee all operations with an emphasis on menu development and production
- Maintain and upgrade quality standards and production levels
- Collaborate with the catering department on catering needs and menu creation
- Train all team members and monitor all production aspects to ensure compliance with food sanitation techniques
- Schedule associates based on business needs and budget considerations
- Facilitate all areas of service and develop your team
Executive Chef Qualifications:
- Bachelor' s degree preferred
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar role
- Must have experience in campus dining
Executive Chef Compensation:
- Salary based on experience
- Comprehensive healthcare package
- Tuition reimbursement
- 401(k) with match
Recruiter Managing this Job
Senior Recruiter & Assistant Trainer
Pinnacle Billers Gold Member
Being in the hospitality industry since 16, I love working and meeting new people on a day-to-day basis. I am a foodie at heart and devoted to helping others. Recruiting gives me a balance of pursuing my passion professionally and personally.
- Charilynn McKennedy joined Goodwin Recruiting in January of 2016.
- Charilynn grew up in a small town called Albion and started her career in the restaurant industry as a bus-girl at the age of 16. While attending college, she became a Food and Beverage Manager at a Ramada. Something about the hospitality industry became part of Charilynn, and it was clearly the career path for her. She moved to Florida and managed for chains such as Applebee’s, Cracker Barrel, Smokey, Bones, and Grand Lux Café.
- Charilynn earned her Bachelor's degree from Niagara University.
- Charilynn worked in a mom and pop restaurant, then moved to hotels, and casual and upscale chains. She understands the challenges behind different types of brands. She has successfully managed all FOH operations, Bar Management, and became strong in BOH operations as well. She was responsible for large banquets and events while working at the Ramada, including menu planning.
- Charilynn has a strong understanding of what it takes to be a good leader, drive your team, create a family-like culture, and build sales. Her experience has made her extraordinarily successful in recruiting, finding the right fit for our candidates and clients, and building strong, congruent relationships along the way.
- Charilynn’s favorite sport is baseball — Go Yankees! She has a wonderful toddler and husband who support her in everything that she does. Charilynn has had a passion for helping children in need around the world since a young age. She has been sponsoring a child in Brazil through an organization called Compassion for about six years, and working with Goodwin Recruiting has allowed her and her husband an opportunity to pursue fostering children that need a home through 4Kids of South Florida.