Asheville, NC 28803
We are looking to hire a polished professional who is passionate about service and creating a great guest experience. We are in the market for an experienced Culinary Leader with exposure to working in an upscale casual setting as an Executive Chef. This reputable company has benefits, strong bonus, and the ability to advance internally.
Executive Chef Responsibilities:
- Manage daily restaurant operations with a focus on flawless execution, increasing profit, and enhancing the guest experience
- Promote a teaching and learning environment
- P&L, food cost, and inventory management
- Ability to partner and build relationships with management, colleagues, and vendors while demonstrating leadership and integrity and promoting team success
- Ability to motivate others to accomplish goals
- Knowledge of food specs and execution
Executive Chef Requirements:
- 2-3 years minimum of progressive experience as an Executive Chef
- Proven leadership skills, strong communication, and the ability to follow through
- High-volume experience
- Hotel/Resort experience is preferred but not mandatory
Salary of $55,000 to $60,000, commensurate with experience
- Rob Goebel is a 14-year veteran with Goodwin Recruiting specializing in direct placement recruiting for hospitality-related businesses across the United States.
- Rob has an extensive hospitality background.
- Rob is a true partner, committed to matching top talent with top clients and bringing southern hospitality to a new level.
- In his free time, you can find Rob on the water casting a line or spending time with family, including the newest addition of twin grandsons!