Baltimore, MD 21224 US
The Executive Chef must be a strong leader who excels in a fast-paced environment. He/She must be able to think on their feet and delegate on the fly -- this a fun, exciting place to have a career. The Executive Chef must have a good understanding of what it takes to create a positive, cultured work environment. The Executive Chef will be able to work hand in hand, managing team members and hourly managers and overseeing operational excellence in the kitchen. Candidates must be infectiously enthusiastic and be brand ambassadors in their surrounding neighborhoods.
Executive Chef Job Requirements:
- Deliver a timely, accurate customer experience to every customer
- Daily coaching of team members, providing feedback and support on every shift
- Drive Sales through operational excellence and continual training of Team Members
- Quality of Operations and Food Excellence through adherence to company standards
Executive Chef Job Qualifications:
- Must possess the ability to lead a fast-paced restaurant environment
- The ability and culinary skills to be hands-on every shift
- 4+ years in Casual or upscale Dining a plus
- The ability to execute a P&L, Team Member Scheduling, and Ordering/Inventory
Executive Chef Benefits:
- Salary up to 90k
- Bonus Program
- Health Benefits and PTO
- Company Meal Policy
If this intrigues you and you would love to hear more, please contact me at 240-444-3430 or [email protected] If this opportunity does not spark your interest, but you may know someone who might be open, please feel free to pass my information along.
Recruiter Managing this Job
Senior Recruiter & Training Coach
Pinnacle Billers Member
You were born with the ability to change someone’s life -- don’t ever waste it.
- Tony Pizzola joined Goodwin Recruiting in May 2019.
- Tony is a native Washingtonian and is fortunate to this day to be surrounded by many family and friends. He fell in love with the hospitality industry as a teenager. His first job was washing dishes at Uncle Tony’s Bar and Grill. His family also holds the distinct honor of being the first franchisee of the legendary Pizzeria Uno’s Deep-Dish Pizza Restaurant in Georgetown, DC.
- Tony has had the good fortune of spending the last twenty-five years working in most of, if not all aspects of the hospitality industry (The Halal Guys, &Pizza, Chipotle, La Prima Food Group, Red Robin Gourmet Burgers, and Lawsons Catering). Tony always finds time to give back and mentor kids & young adults, while coaching baseball and football.
- Tony is blessed with his lovely wife Kristin, three pretty cool kids, and their dog, Scarlet. His oldest son attends the University of Maryland and coaches baseball at the high school level. His second son, Matty, plays football for Ithaca College, and his daughter, Alex, plays Club Lacrosse for James Madison University. Tony’s weekends are full of family, friends, tailgating, and endless storytelling!