Chesapeake City, MD 21915 US
A premier location is hiring an Executive Chef for its Newark family-owned concept. You must thrive in a multi-venue high-volume, fast-paced environment and uphold the stellar service standards of the restaurant' s brand and reputation.
Executive Chef Job Requirements:
- Deliver a timely, accurate customer experience to every customer
- A consistent focus on the team and creating a fun environment to excel in
- Daily coaching of team members, providing feedback and support on every shift
- Drive Sales through operational excellence and continual training of Team Members
- Quality of Operations and Food Excellence through adherence to company standards
Executive Chef Job Qualifications:
- Must possess the ability to lead a fast-paced restaurant environment
- The ability and culinary skills to be hands-on every shift
- 4+ years in casual upscale Dining and Catering a plus
- Preference of no more than 2 jobs in 4 years
- The ability to execute a P&L, Team Member Scheduling, and Ordering/Inventory
Executive Chef Benefits & Compensation:
- Benefits package including health, dental, and vision
- Bonus paid monthly
Recruiter Managing this Job
Senior Recruiter & Training Coach
Pinnacle Billers Member
You were born with the ability to change someone’s life -- don’t ever waste it.
- Tony Pizzola joined Goodwin Recruiting in May 2019.
- Tony is a native Washingtonian and is fortunate to this day to be surrounded by many family and friends. He fell in love with the hospitality industry as a teenager. His first job was washing dishes at Uncle Tony’s Bar and Grill. His family also holds the distinct honor of being the first franchisee of the legendary Pizzeria Uno’s Deep-Dish Pizza Restaurant in Georgetown, DC.
- Tony has had the good fortune of spending the last twenty-five years working in most of, if not all aspects of the hospitality industry (The Halal Guys, &Pizza, Chipotle, La Prima Food Group, Red Robin Gourmet Burgers, and Lawsons Catering). Tony always finds time to give back and mentor kids & young adults, while coaching baseball and football.
- Tony is blessed with his lovely wife Kristin, three pretty cool kids, and their dog, Scarlet. His oldest son attends the University of Maryland and coaches baseball at the high school level. His second son, Matty, plays football for Ithaca College, and his daughter, Alex, plays Club Lacrosse for James Madison University. Tony’s weekends are full of family, friends, tailgating, and endless storytelling!