Restaurant Executive Chef Responsibilities:
- Maintain company standard of food and labor costs
- Maintain an up to date kitchen manual.
- Oversee training and management of kitchen personnel as well as supervise/coordinate all related culinary activities.
- Maintain BOH staff training Bible of detailed recipes and a photo book for all current menu items.
- Establish presentation technique guideline and quality standards for daily operations.
- Oversee product ordering through up to date order guides, prep sheets and estimated food consumption.
- Produce seasonal updates to events menus when applicable.
- Ensure proper equipment operation/maintenance, and ensure proper safety and sanitation in the kitchen.
- Oversee the maintenance of all kitchen equipment ensuring it s in good working order.
- Facilitate a monthly physical count of inventories with a complete inventory and summary to accounting manager adjustments and pricing on products/menu items to maintain healthy margins.
- Consistently enforce CW kitchen best practice standards
- All kitchen staff should be cross-trained between stations where applicable
- Oversee / Create daily production list for all positions
- Provides payroll oversight through forecasting, scheduling, and proper cuts to maintain a healthy payroll margin.
- 5-7 years of progressive culinary experience
- Culinary Degree preferred
- well versed in new techniques
- leadership and development a must