Danbury, CT 06810
Executive Chef Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive Salary
- Generous and Attainable Bonus
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Vacation/PTO Days
- Generous comp privileges
Executive Chef Requirements:
- 3+ years as an Executive Chef
- Annual sales volume experience of $4+ million
- Stable tenure - no more than 2 jobs in 5 years
- High energy with a passion for hospitality
Are you an amazing leader with a passion for extraordinary execution and fresh cuisine? Are you looking for an awesome opportunity to advance your career? Talented and experienced Executive Chef candidates are needed in the Danbury, CT area. Ideal candidates hail from high-volume, full-service corporate restaurant concepts. Candidates from strong independent brands will certainly be considered; a combination of both might be the perfect recipe! If working for a growth-oriented company that offers a fun work environment, delivers a great compensation package, and provides terrific benefits is what you are searching for, then forward your resume today!
$70,000-80,000 annual salary
Generous and Attainable Bonus - up to $20,000/year
Comprehensive Benefits Package
Generous comp privileges - up to $2,000/year
I’ve always loved helping to shape careers as a leader in the restaurant industry. I’m thrilled to be able to do the same without the rigors of day-to-day restaurant operations.
- Jeff Wilk’s career with Goodwin Recruiting began in January of 2016.
- Jeff grew up on a large family farm in central Michigan. He fell in love with the restaurant industry while working at a restaurant in high school.
- Jeff is a graduate of Michigan State University’s School of Hospitality Management.
- Jeff worked 21 years for Bloomin’ Brands – 15 years of them as Managing Partner for Carrabba’s Italian Grill.
- Jeff has a love of the outdoors – camping, sports, hanging out by the pool, and working in the garden.