Essex, MA 01929
Executive Chef Responsibilities:
- Coach, train, and develop team members and cross-train
- Oversee the heart of the house on your shifts and ensure it is operating efficiently while maintaining food quality and sanitation standards
- Actively monitor food quality to ensure adherence with company standards
- Provide timely feedback to hourly staff and lead action to correct any issues
- Trust, honesty, integrity, and a true passion for food is a requirement for the Sous Chef
- Working in a fast-paced, high-volume team environment
- Casual, full-service dining background
- 2-3 years' experience in a similar role
I truly love changing candidates’ lives for the better; it is so rewarding and an incredible feeling!
- Angela Moore started her career with Goodwin Recruiting in April 2018. She had been a Restaurant General Manager for the last 7 years prior to joining Goodwin.
- Angela was born and raised on the Seacoast of NH. She has moved to various places like Key West, FL, and New Orleans, LA but has always ventured back home.
- Angela started her career in the hospitality business when she was 13 years old. She began as a bus girl and hostess and knew then that she loved the business.
- For relaxation, Angela enjoys spending time with her dear family and friends. She is the proud single mother of an amazing 5 (almost 6) year old!