Garden City, NY 11530
We are a young, growing company looking for a solid Executive Chef ready to take the next step in their career. We are searching for an individual who has worked in a "from Scratch" kitchen, understands systems, and enjoys coaching others. Great family atmosphere.
Executive Chef Requirements:
Minimum 3 years salaried restaurant management experience
Ability to coach, develop, and mentor a team
Able to work hard and have fun doing it
Executive Chef Benefits:
Excellent starting salary, based on experience
5-day work week
Health, Life, and Dental Insurance
I love the opportunity to match great talent with professional clients.
- David McMonagle joined Goodwin recruiting in July 2013.
- David was born and raised a Philly guy. He has been in the restaurant/hospitality business his entire life and wouldn’t trade it for the world.
- Most of his career was spent with Inn Flight Steak and Seafood Grill, a local group of 5 “Cheers” type of restaurants.
- David is a big golf and baseball fan — Go Phillies!
- David attended Philadelphia University when it was Philadelphia College of Textiles and Science.