Hickory, NC 28601
Executive Chef Requirements
- Fine dining cuisine/ upscale steakhouse or seafood experience is a must - James Beard Award nominee is a plus!
- Minimum of 3 years in a kitchen leadership role
- Menu design, kitchen reorganization, and systems implementation
- Innovative and creative, with a passion for teaching others
- Hire, train, and coach team of 15-20
- Create new and innovative menu items and determine the cost and create a training plan
- Review kitchen design and systems to improve execution and efficiency
- Talk to guests and get feedback
- Support the Director of Operations in other restaurants
- Strong base salary and bonus plan
- Healthcare benefits
- Vacation, PTO
- Relocation assistance
I enjoy helping people grow their careers in the Hospitality business! And, I love to match Clients with great candidates! My tenure in operations and training has given me an excellent ability to identify those with a talent and passion for our business. There are some awesome people out there, and it is exciting to see them succeed in an industry that was so good to me.
- Ann Sheahan joined Goodwin Recruiting in March 2018.
- Ann grew up in NH but moved South after high school for warmer weather and sunshine.
- Ann is a career hospitality professional and has worked every position there is in the restaurant industry as she put herself through school and learned the business. She has been a Regional Manager, a Director of Training, and a General Manager for top brands including Chili’s, Einstein Bagels, Krispy Kreme, and Salsarita’s Fresh Mexican Cantina.
- Ann received an Associate of Arts degree from Valencia College and studied Communication & Journalism at the University of South Florida.
- Ann lives in Charlotte and loves the growing, local restaurant scene there. She is a proud Dog Mom of three. Ann is passionate about animal rescue and supports her local rescue groups.