Manchester, NH 03103
A local concept is seeking an experienced KM/Chef - Strong leader and someone that can handle high volumes and large functions.
Kitchen Manager Requirements
- Experienced Kitchen Manager with full-service dining experience
- Must have a min of 3 years experience in Full-Service restaurant
- Results Oriented Leaders, only!
- Sales volume $2M+
- Must be energetic, guest focused, eager
- Great benefits
- 2 days off a week - 45 hour weeks
- Detailed training
- Medical and dental benefits
Senior Recruiter & Coach
I enjoy recruiting because it allows me to stay in the industry I love, but out of operations. The feeling of finding someone their perfect position is just as exciting today as it was when I first started. It’s very gratifying.
- Joined Goodwin in May 2012.
- Training courses while managing hotels include:
- Vast I & Vast II
- Various Hilton and Marriott training, 2006-2011
- GM Leadership Training, 2010
- Value Added Sales Training, 2010
- Value Added Sales Training II, 2011
- Foundation of Leadership, 2011
- Heart-centered leadership, 2005
- Spent nearly ten years managing Hilton and Marriott properties.
- Nicole is a die-hard Patriots fan with a massive love of football season! She’s also a devoted animal lover who donates to local shelters and is involved in charity walks for the Manchester Animal Shelter and Diabetes Awareness.