Minneapolis / Eden Prairie, MN
Executive Chef Responsibilities
- Responsible for all aspects of beautiful country club facility /restaurant and banquets
- Training and developing the kitchen team.
- Developing exciting new menu items regularly.
- Ensuring proper food safety, sanitation, and safe work practices.
- Ensure all guests and members are happy.
- Ensure excellent food quality and manage budgeted food and labor costs
Chef de Cuisine Requirements
- 5 Years in Kitchen Management in an upscale kitchen, country club or upscale dining.
- Solid knowledge of food preparation methods and good creativity
- Good knowledge and experience with both Ala carte and banquet kitchen management.
- Good understanding of food cost, inventory controls, purchasing, and cost management.
- Excellent people and leadership skills- Must have a great attitude!
Chef de Cuisine Benefits
- Competitive wages $70, 000 to $85, 000.
- 401k with company match
- Use of the facility
- Generous Paid time off
- Excellent Health Insurance and benefits.