Prescott, AZ 86305
Exciting concept coming that is unlike any other seen in this town a few hours out of Phoenix. A healthy, flavorful, full-service restaurant needs an Executive Chef that is amazing at development, cost control, and building the brand. Think about living in a small area in Arizona - Apply today!
Executive Chef Requirements:
- Continue to build on a positive culture within the restaurant
- P&L, inventory, and cost control
- High-volume experience
- Managing 20 or more in the kitchen
- Quality of product imperative
Executive Chef Qualifications:
- Positive, can-do attitude
- At least 4 years of management or upper management BOH position
- Strong communication skills
- Computer skills such as Excel, Word, Google Docs
- Skilled in restaurant technology such as POS, various cost control apps, and services
- Proven leadership skills - developing, leading, and supervising junior chefs
- Proven experience working within budget constraints
Executive Chef Benefits
- Health/Dental benefits
- Gym membership
- Quality of life
- Cell phone
Recruiter Managing this Job
- Angela Scopelianos joined Goodwin Recruiting in November 2017 with passion and love for the hospitality industry.
- Angela has a lifetime of management and operations experience gained through her family-owned, classic Italian restaurants in Kansas City.
- Her culinary passion led to the pursuit of a Bachelor of Science from Cornell University’s Hotel and Management School in Ithaca, New York, followed by a culinary degree from the Culinary Institute of America in Hyde Park, New York.
- Angela’s career began with over seven years of tenure at Hillstone Restaurant Group, holding various management roles including Multi-Unit Manager, Kitchen Manager, and Service Manager for numerous locations.
- Angela is devoted to her husband of five years and raising their two young children. In her spare time, she can be found immersed in various Mediterranean family traditions and events and exploring the southwest from their home base in Chandler, Arizona.