Raleigh, NC 27629
Are you ready to challenge yourself with a new and exciting position with a North Carolina BBQ place? Are you ready to take the helm of an award-winning, nationally recognized BBQ restaurant kitchen? We are looking for an Executive Chef that knows how to deliver incredible BBQ in a very high volume atmosphere. The food is all scratch and made in-house. We source all of our pork from farms in NC. We source all of our produce from farms in NC as well. While our BBQ pork is North Carolina all the way, we also serve Texas-style smoked brisket and baby back ribs. We pair our incredible BBQ with craft beer, wine, and a wide assortment of whiskey. This is a true farm to table establishment.
Executive Chef Requirements:
- Required 50 - 55 hours per week, nights, weekends, holidays, etc.
- BBQ experience is needed - experience with whole hog cooking a plus
- Very High volume experience is needed
- All scratch kitchen environment experience preferred
- 2 weeks paid vacation
- Monthly garage parking pass (the restaurant is located downtown Raleigh and parking is a challenge.)
- Health Insurance
- Cell phone reimbursement