Royal Oak, MI 48067
Executive Chef Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive starting salary
- Generous bonus structure - up to $1,000/quarter
- Affordable health insurance through Blue Care Network
- Life insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Paid vacation
- 5-day work week - able to have a real life outside of work
- Great advancement opportunities with a stable and thriving company
- True leader with the ability to build a great team
- Hands-on, in-the-trenches management style
- Strong culinary talent with creativity
- Huge passion for great food, great beer, and great service
- The ability to thrive in a high-volume ($4 million+) kitchen environment
- Minimum of 3 years of Executive Chef experience
- Working knowledge of the P&L - ability to manage all BOH cost areas
- Fully responsible for all BOH ordering, inventories, training, and development
- The ability to have fun at work and make work fun!!
I’ve always loved helping to shape careers as a leader in the restaurant industry. I’m thrilled to be able to do the same without the rigors of day-to-day restaurant operations.
- Jeff Wilk’s career with Goodwin Recruiting began in January of 2016.
- Jeff grew up on a large family farm in central Michigan. He fell in love with the restaurant industry while working at a restaurant in high school.
- Jeff is a graduate of Michigan State University’s School of Hospitality Management.
- Jeff worked 21 years for Bloomin’ Brands – 15 years of them as Managing Partner for Carrabba’s Italian Grill.
- Jeff has a love of the outdoors – camping, sports, hanging out by the pool, and working in the garden.