Saint Louis, MO 63122
One of St. Louis' favorite restaurant groups is looking for an Executive Chef for its upscale concept. This is one of St. Louis' top 10 restaurants, and you must thrive in a high-volume, fast-paced environment and uphold the stellar culinary standards of the restaurant's brand and reputation. All applicants need to have upscale restaurant experience.
- No country club, contract food, or assisted living applications will be considered
- Must have related experience for the position
- Looking for top-notch, high caliber go-getters!!
Executive Chef Responsibilities:
- Oversee day-to-day culinary operations
- Coordinate food, supplies, and kitchenware orders
- Ensure freshness and quality of ingredients and all food preparations
- Assist in the development of new menu items
- Standardize recipes, plate presentations, and insist on superb cuisine
- Work with management to create a memorable experience for guests
- Be a leader and develop the team and team culture
Executive Chef Qualifications:
- Previous experience in culinary arts and upscale dining
- 3 5 years in a similar position
- Tenure of 2+ years
- Insist on the highest standards and the absolute best experience
- Passion for food and cooking techniques
- Strong leadership qualities and love to train others
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-volume environment
Executive Chef Benefits:
- Competitive Salary
- Paid Vacation
I love that I can use my 25 years of hospitality experience to still make a difference in people’s lives on a daily basis.
- David Dworsky started with Goodwin Recruiting in April 2018. He was born in Cape Town, South Africa.
- David’s operations experience includes hotels in South Africa followed by five years in telecom which is what brought him to the United States. He then went back into hotel management with Omni in San Antonio. While with Omni, David was promoted to General Manager of their fine dining restaurant. He was then recruited to the #1 Zagat-Rated restaurant in Houston, Mark’s American Cuisine, as General Manager. Eventually, he moved on to Eddie V’s and was promoted to Managing Partner and opened the Kansas City location.
- David received a Bachelor of Applied Science (B.A.Sc.) in Hotel Management from the Cape Town Hotel School and an associated degree in Hotel Management from Cape Technikon.
- David and his wife, Jennifer, have two children, Aaron and Evan. They have two Australian herding dogs, Blue and Leroy.