Savannah, GA 31401
Our current need is for an Executive Chef for our high-profile client in Savannah. The Executive Chef position is responsible for various duties to include, but not limited to, working and expediting the line, ordering and receiving goods, implementing menus, training & managing employees, cost of sales, quality control, stocks, sauces, butchering, prep lists, and maintenance of clean and safe workstations.
Executive Chef Job requirements:
- At least 3 years' of prior Executive Chef level experience in a chef-driven, polished, high-volume restaurant
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work calmly and productively under pressure
- Work 50+ hours per week which will include nights, weekends, and holidays
- ServSafe certification a plus
Salary of $75K to $80K with a strong bonus and great room for advancement.
- Rob Goebel is a 14-year veteran with Goodwin Recruiting specializing in direct placement recruiting for hospitality-related businesses across the United States.
- Rob has an extensive hospitality background.
- Rob is a true partner, committed to matching top talent with top clients and bringing southern hospitality to a new level.
- In his free time, you can find Rob on the water casting a line or spending time with family, including the newest addition of twin grandsons!