Scottsdale, AZ 85251
We are a high-end Asian restaurant group with multiple popular concepts and are expanding in the market. We source the best and present the best artfully. We honor tradition and make room for innovation. We are all about the team and the customer experience. You must be, as well.
Executive Chef Summary:
The Executive Chef will provide consistent direction for the kitchen. The person in this position must oversee daily operations and drive good results through people development and executing our menu at the highest standard. The Executive Chef will assist in hiring, training, and developing staff members and ensure all staff members understand and display our values, beliefs, and culture. This person must be a creative team player who enjoys hard work, loves to have a great time, and shows true commitment to their career.
Executive Chef Requirements:
- 3+ Years Executive Chef experience in Asian cuisine, including sushi
- Hotel experience, including multi-outlet banquets
- High Sales Volume over $6M
- Scratch Kitchen
- Steady Tenure
- Ability to Train, Develop, and Motivate a Team of 50 or more
- Control Costs and Achieve Financial Results
Executive Chef Compensation:
- Excellent Compensation in the $90K to $100K range
Senior Recruiter & Coach
I love recruiting because I get to help others achieve their goals, and I find that very rewarding.
- Jim Newcomb joined Goodwin Recruiting in 2013.
- Jim is a second-generation Southern California native. Though his family comes from an equestrian background, Jim chose a professional path that led him to the hospitality industry.
- Jim studied Architecture and Communications.
- Jim owned an inn and vacation rental business and art gallery. He ran all three from the gallery in a small mountain town in Southern California.
- Jim is very active with Non-profit Arts Organizations.
- In his free time, Jim enjoys working on new projects and being creative – usually work-related. He has published an e-book called, “Ending the Job Search” that he shares, both, with candidates and as a LinkedIn Advisor. It’s a compilation of tips and advice from a recruiter’s perspective.
- In his private life, Jim’s spouse and four dogs keep him very active. The dogs eat a raw diet that is prepared from scratch. They all enjoy going on long, daily hiking trips and traveling together.