Sedona, AZ 86336
Executive Chef Requirements:
- Continue to build on a positive culture within the restaurant
- P&L, inventory, and cost control experience
- High-volume experience in fast casual
- Managing 20 pus in the kitchen
- Quality of product imperative
- Positive, can-do attitude
- At least 4 years of management or upper management BOH position
- Strong communication skills
- Computer skills such as Excel, Word, Google Docs
- Skilled in restaurant technology such as POS, various cost control apps, and services
- Proven leadership skills - developing, leading, and supervising junior chefs
- Proven experience working within budget constraints
Executive Chef Benefits
- Health/Dental benefits
- Gym membership
- Quality of life
- Cell phone
Senior Recruiter & Coach
I enjoy learning about each person I speak with, helping them realize their potential, matching them to a new career, and changing a life — it’s why I love recruiting!
- Anita Moren joined Goodwin Recruiting in June 2017.
- Anita has extensive international and national experience within the hospitality environment – Five-star luxury hotel openings, training in customer service and revenue maximization, call center management, spa operations, audits, openings, management on the local, international and regional level, and development of today’s leaders in hospitality.
- Anita worked with the following groups: Hilton (US and Internationally), Fairmont, Four Seasons, Loew’s, Westin, Spa Chakra, WTS International, Hilton Reservations Worldwide, and within the following countries: US, Bermuda, Canada, Australia, UK, Hong Kong, China, Korea, Egypt, Japan, Turkey, and Sri Lanka.
- Family, friends, travel, food, wine, and sports are Anita’s favorite things.