Severna Park, MD 21146
Our Company is searching for a qualified Professional Executive Chef who's a natural-born leader and possesses a passion for the culinary arts! We love treating our guests to our exceptional bar and dining experience and satisfying their desire for fantastic cuisine. If this sounds like the type of Executive Chef opportunity you're in search of, apply today for our opening in the Greater Baltimore area.
Job Description: The Executive Chef will be expected to showcase their leadership abilities by hiring, managing, and directing Culinary Team Members, along with being responsible for creating a kitchen atmosphere that thrives on teamwork and embraces constructive suggestions. Our Executive Chef must make certain all culinary cuisine is served on schedule and will exceed our guests' expectations. We take tremendous pride in our cuisine and need a strong Executive chef to ensure proper execution. We will depend on the talents of the Executive Chef to motivate their crew, create phenomenal cuisine, and to be as invested in excellence.
- The Executive Chef must have solid volume experience of at least 3 years
- A passion for mentoring and developing others is a must for the Executive Chef
- A solid track record in achieving financial results is a must for the Executive Chef
- The Executive Chef must be extremely guest orientated with the highest degree of honesty and integrity
We offer a competitive salary of $60,000 to $65,000, commensurate with experience. We offer profit sharing, as well as QUALITY OF LIFE!! Typical schedules are 5-day work weeks and home by 9 P.M. This is the golden goose of restaurant jobs!
Recruiter Managing this Job
- Rob Goebel is a 14-year veteran with Goodwin Recruiting specializing in direct placement recruiting for hospitality-related businesses across the United States.
- Rob has an extensive hospitality background.
- Rob is a true partner, committed to matching top talent with top clients and bringing southern hospitality to a new level.
- In his free time, you can find Rob on the water casting a line or spending time with family, including the newest addition of twin grandsons!