Washington, DC 20004
Are you a dynamic individual dedicated to providing exceptional experiences for all of your guests?
We are only seeking the best-of-the-best hospitality professionals to join our team.
Executive Chef Responsibilities:
- Operate a high-volume kitchen in an upscale dining environment
- Hire, train, develop, motivate and manage a large team
- Ensure all company standards are met
- Provide exceptional quality
Executive Chef Qualifications
- 3-5 years' experience as an Executive Chef or higher
- High sales volume
- Upscale to polished-casual dining experience
- Steady tenure
- Ability to train, develop, and motivate a team
- Control costs and achieve financial results
Executive Chef Benefits
- Competitive Salary of $100,000 to $105,000
- Paid vacation
- Great benefit and bonus package
- Work for one of the top, fast-growing groups in Wahington, DC!
- Rob Goebel is a 14-year veteran with Goodwin Recruiting specializing in direct placement recruiting for hospitality-related businesses across the United States.
- Rob has an extensive hospitality background.
- Rob is a true partner, committed to matching top talent with top clients and bringing southern hospitality to a new level.
- In his free time, you can find Rob on the water casting a line or spending time with family, including the newest addition of twin grandsons!