Wesley Chapel, FL 33543
Executive Chef Responsibilities:
- Plan and direct day-to-day operations, food preparation, cooking, and serving activities.
- Communicate effectively with team members, vendors, and guests.
- Compliance with all food safety rules, sanitation, and regulations.
- Lead by example demonstrate a high level of culinary skills, methods, leadership, and communication.
- Participate in strategic planning and brand direction
- Standardize recipes and plate presentations
Executive Chef Qualifications:
- Must have excellent leadership and communication skills.
- Experience with current operating systems, such as Micros, Hot Schedules, and Microsoft Office, etc.
- Additional FOH experience is preferred for better team communication.
- Experience in collaborating with cross-functional leadership to increase revenue with creative, dynamic food production and presentation.
- Minimum of 2-4 years of experience in kitchen management role.
- Culinary degree is not required but a plus.
- Competitive Salary
- Bonus Potential
- Healthcare insurance