Wisconsin Dells, WI
For popular entertainment concept with high volume banquet experience?
Executive Chef Responsibilities:
- Create world-class culinary experiences that reflect the brand.
- Remain current on brand-related culinary trends and be able to produce memorable multi-course meals that reflect them.
- Plan, direct, and inspire the food preparation, cooking, and serving activities.
- Communicate effectively with team members, vendors, and guests.
- Ensure the highest quality of ingredients are purchased, used and received.
- Compliance with all food safety rules and regulations.
- Lead by example; demonstrate a high level of culinary skills, methods, leadership, and communication.
- Participate as part of the Executive Team in strategic planning and brand direction.
Executive Chef Qualifications:
- Experience as an Executive Chef in managing a high-end, fast-paced restaurant and banquet kitchen environment.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills.
- Experience with current operating systems such as Micros, Hot Schedules, and Microsoft Office.
- Additional Front of the House experience is preferred.
- Experience collaborating with cross-functional leadership to increase revenue with creative, dynamic food production and presentation.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in kitchen management role.
- Culinary degree is not required but a plus.
Executive Chef Benefits
- Flexible hours
- Competitive salary of $40, 000 to $50, 000
- Insurance package
- Advancement opportunities
- Work with an award-winning team in a fun environment!