Executive Chef/Kitchen Manager
Milwaukee, WI 53201
Locally-based company with a super-strong culture is looking for passionate Executive Chef/Kitchen Manager to join their team. The Executive Chef/Kitchen Manager in this position must oversee daily operations and drive good results through people development and food cost controls. You must be a team player and fully support the management team in flawless execution of the menu.
Executive Chef Kitchen Manager Responsibilities:
- Oversee day-to-day culinary operations
- Develop the Culinary Staff to excel
- Coordinate food and kitchenware orders
- Check freshness and quality of ingredients
- Assist in the development of menu items
- Standardize recipes and plate presentations
- Work with management to create a memorable experience for guests
Executive Chef Kitchen Manager Qualifications:
- Previous experience in culinary arts, cooking, or other related fields
- Knowledge of cost and labor systems
- Passion for food and cooking techniques
- Strong leadership qualities
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401k with a 25% company match
- Paid time off
- 50 hour work weeks
- Annual travel to Europe for qualified managers
- Patrick McKee joined Goodwin Recruiting in April 2015. It’s a move that Patrick wishes he had made a decade earlier.
- Patrick has lived in every part of the United States and even spent a year in Japan in his mid-20’s.
- He started his career working at the original O’Charley’s Restaurant located on 21st Avenue in Nashville, TN. Over the course of the next 30+ years, Patrick spent the majority of his time at the legendary steakhouses of Morton’s and Ruth’s Chris. He also worked for the PGA Tour for six years as the Director of Food & Beverage for TPC Wakefield Plantation in Raleigh, NC.
- Patrick feels that his position with Goodwin Recruiting has allowed him to pursue opportunities to make a difference in his community. It allows him to stay connected to the industry he loves and also pursue interests outside of the industry.