Executive Chef Needed for Upscale American Restaurant
Atlanta, GA 30309
Executive Chef Requirements:
- 5-years' relevant experience
- 3 jobs in the last 5 years with steady progression through career
- Creative, hands-on leadership, operations-driven, and passionate
- Responsibilities include:
- Manages the hourly, back of house staff and assists in the day-to-day operations of all areas of the kitchen, including production, prep, stewarding, purchasing, and receiving.
- He/she is responsible for making sure that all line cooks are trained to create all menu items following the established recipes to ensure consistency of presentation and flavor.
- Effectively lead the kitchen, thinking positively and proactively to handle any obstacles and solve potential issues that may arise.
- Can-do attitude personality is key. The ideal candidate is a natural leader with the ability to maintain, motivate, and inspire a cohesive team while working calmly under pressure.
Executive Chef Benefits:
- The pay is competitive based on the level of experience
- Paid Time Off
- Major Medical, Dental, and Vision