Executive Chef for Growing Senior Living Company
Madison, AL 35756
Executive Chef Requirements:
- BS or AOS in Culinary Arts preferred with current ServSafe Certification
- Minimum of 7 years of progressive experience in Hotels/Restaurants/Corporate Catering/Sr. Housing
- Experience working with corporate menus and proficient knowledge of America and Southern regional Cuisine
- Some experience with FOH restaurant management
- Knowledgeable with textured Modified diets is a plus
- Must be willing to work weekend day or every other weekend - includes alternating on holidays
- Ensure memorable experiences for the residents through great food and hospitality
- Ability to do cooking demonstrations for residents, guests, and others
- Must be able to create quality features based on residents' needs and wants
- Manage an extensive budget for the F&B program
- Lead, develop, and coach BOH team
- Company-subsidized medical, dental, and vision insurance on the first of the month, following two continuous months of employment with company-paid life and AD&D insurance.
- Bonus potential.
- Eligible to participate in the 401k program after 6 months of continuous employment.
- 11 vacation days upon completing 12 full continuous calendar months of employment. After six months, the candidate may begin to take a vacation up to 5.5 days.
- 5 sick days (which you will be eligible to use after 90 days of service).
Senior Recruiter & Coach
I get enjoyment out of helping others find their next great career opportunity, which could potentially be life-changing for them and their families.
- Chuck Jaloski started working at Goodwin Recruiting in January 2018.
- Chuck was born and raised in Palm Beach Gardens, FL and still lives only about 15 minutes from the hospital where he was born. He started working in restaurants at the age of 15 and owned his own small restaurant by the age of 21.
- He attended Florida Culinary Institute after high school.
- Chuck’s experience includes:
- Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse (16 years) – Executive Chef, GM, Regional Chef, Corporate Regional Chef
- Stonewood Holdings (3 years) – VP of Culinary
- iPic Entertainment (3 years) – VP of Culinary
- Chuck enjoys attending all his children's sports games, playing golf whenever he gets time, and doing as much fishing as possible. He is an avid football and baseball fan and loves to volunteer for youth sports.