Executive Chef for Unique Upscale Concept
Gibsonia, PA 15044
Are you a foodie with a passion to keep up with the hottest trends? Are you that special culinary professional who loves to build passionate culinary teams? If so, then we want to talk to you. Qualified applicants should have a minimum of 3-5 years of progressive culinary experience with a trendy restaurant company or prestigious country club.
Restaurant Executive Chef Responsibilities
The Executive Chef will work to enforce restaurant, as well as catering standards, and ensure that sales and profitability are optimized while maintaining the group's family-style culture. This is a hands-on role and an excellent opportunity to join a stable, growing company within a vibrant and dynamic hospitality setting. If you thrive in a fun and upbeat work environment that challenges employees and helps them grow, then we want to hear from you!
Restaurant Executive Chef Requirements
- 3+ years' Executive Chef experience in a country club or full-service hotel
- Must be outgoing and personable with a proven track record of success in leading a team
- The ideal candidate will be able to accept challenges enthusiastically, find innovative solutions, and collaborate with leadership and adapt to all situations that arise
- Creative love of food with a commitment to quality
- Planning of food preparation and culinary activities
- Modifying menus that meet quality standards
- Manage food requirements and food/labor costs
- Ensure strict adherence to recipes
- Check freshness and quality of ingredients
- Product freshness guaranteed by proper labeling, dating, and rotation procedures
- Be a team builder/leadership developer
Restaurant Executive Chef Qualifications
- 5 years in high-volume, scratch kitchen, a la carte full-service
- Ability to work quickly and produce orders
- Creative love of food with a sensitive palate and unyielding commitment to quality
- Strong business sense and profit mentality
- Self-motivated with a high degree of stamina
Restaurant Executive Chef Benefits
- Great company culture
- Growth Potential with a healthy and growing company
- Full Benefits
- $15,000 Bonus guaranteed after year one
Salary Range - $60,000-$80,000
Senior Recruiter & Coach
I joined Goodwin Recruiting because the culture is second to none and the company core values align with mine. Although I loved every minute of my time in hospitality, here at Goodwin, I have the opportunity to change candidates’ lives in a very profound way. There is no greater feeling than placing a candidate in that perfect position that will afford them professional development and happiness.
- Mitch Marron joined Goodwin Recruiting in August 2017, having previously been placed twice by Goodwin Recruiting.
- Mitch has over 25 years of experience as a COO, General Manager, and Executive Chef, predominantly for luxury country clubs within the private club industry. He also has extensive experience in opening restaurants for independent hotels such as Saybrook Point Inn and Spa, independent hotel companies such as Edgewater Management, and major brands such as Hilton and ClubCorp.
- Mitch obtained his B.S. in Hospitality Management from Florida International University.
- In his free time, Mitch is an avid golfer, who loves travel, wine, his wife, Carrie, and 25-year old twins, Brett and Alexis.