Executive Chef: Bakery Cafe Bistro
Newark, NJ 07102
Executive Chef needed for our unique Upscale Bakery Bistro with a limited menu restaurant. Our Chefs need to be confident, self-motivated, and driven. The perfect candidate should have an entrepreneurial spirit, want to take part in the whole operation, and be innovative. We are a brand new concept startup. This local hospitality group continues to grow sustainably every year, currently operating 3 different restaurants in multiple states.
There will be a Pastry Chef.
Qualifications and Requirments for Executive Chef:
- 2-3+ years' experience
- Strong Tenure
- Full Financials responsibility, P&L, Labor, FC, Budgets, and Forecast
- Creative recipes and Innovative Mind
- Outgoing personality & great leadership
- Menu and recipes - nutrition and calorie count - organic and vegan
- Competitive salary
- Growth opportunity in 3 different concepts and growing those concepts
- Benefits package not in place yet but being worked on for the near future
I enjoy recruiting because I love to offer advice while creating a match that suits both the candidate and the client perfectly. It's important to me that a candidate finds their ideal company.
- Adam joined Goodwin Recruiting in August 2018.
- Adam has been in the restaurant industry over 31 years. He attended a 2-year culinary school in NYC. Adam trained and worked around NYC in many high-profile restaurants, hotels, banquet facilities, and corporate dining. Adam worked at The Rainbow Room in Rockefeller Plaza, where he ran the private club (The Rockefeller Club). There, he prepared menus and cooked for many famous celebrities.
- Adam was Vice President of a full-service casual dining concept for several years. He created menus, opened franchises, standardized FOH/BOH procedures, implemented restaurant training programs, and more. Adam also worked at The Four Seasons Hotel in Palm Beach Florida where he was the Executive Banquet Chef.
- Adam’s career turned to the Corporate Restaurant world in 1997. He was with the Cheesecake Factory as the Executive Kitchen Manager in many NJ locations and finally with Outback Steakhouse (Bloomin’ Brands, Inc.) in operations as a Managing Partner for several New Jersey stores, as well.
- Adam has a passion for cooking and football (which is his all-time love).