Executive Director - Assisted Living & Memory Care
Lake City, FL 32055
We seek a caring and dedicated Executive Director for Assisted Living and Memory Care. Our client offers a home-like environment, top-notch care, compassion, and dignity for their residents. Reporting directly to the President, this individual will oversee the management of approximately 145 units of Assisted Living and Memory Care in two locations (5 miles apart).
Come enjoy what this area has to offer. In addition to an affordable cost of living, it offers wildlife refuges, beautiful nature trails, lakes, great camping and is an ideal location for someone who loves the outdoors.
Executive Director Responsibilities:
- Be responsible for all the residents, employees and the day to day management of Assisted Living and Memory Care community
- Supervise and train team
- Provide exceptional customer services and positive communication with families and residents, resulting in quality of care
- Conduct in-service and supervisory training meetings
- Lead staff meetings, projects, special events, and committees as appropriate
Executive Director Requirements:
- Your A game and entrepreneurial spirit
- ALF Core Certification in FL
- Previous LPN experience +
- 3 - 5 yrs as Executive Director in AL and/or Memory Care in FL
- Knowledge of Florida Assisted Living regulations
- Must live (or have lived) in Northern Florida
- Bachelor s Degree in Business Administration or Nursing Administration - preferred
Executive Director will receive:
- Base Salary $75,000- 95,000 (DOE)
- Bonus potential
- Medical, Dental
- An autonomous working environment offering support as needed
- The opportunity to put your signature on your building
If you know someone whom you feel may be interested, or possibly a good resource, please have them contact Steffani Adaska, at 603-369-3950 or [email protected]
Goodwin Recruiting s Senior Living Division identifies outstanding Senior Care leaders for not-for-profit and for-profit Retirement Housing clients nationwide. Our clients include life plan communities/CCRC, nursing homes, memory care centers, industry associations, corporate offices, stand-alone communities, health systems, and research institutes, and many other aging services organizations.
Recruiter Managing this Job
I am a natural-born networker. I love people, and I love solving problems. Recruiting allows me to build relationships with amazing people while solving my clients’ hiring needs. I love what I do. I am good at it. By recruiting passionate and dedicated talent for my clients, I feel like my contributions trickle down to the end-user, my clients’ residents. It gives me great joy to provide the best quality of services to our aging population.
- Steffani Adaska joined Goodwin Recruiting in August 2019 to expand the Senior Living Division.
- Steffani’s first career was as a chef, and she is a graduate of the prestigious Culinary Institute of America (CIA).
- She “accidentally” stumbled into recruiting in 1995 with MRI of Scottsdale, working in their healthcare division. She quickly became an award-winning recruiter, focusing on senior housing and assisted living. In 2000, she founded Windsor Executive Search, a boutique recruiting firm, which she later sold in 2014.
- Steffani has always been a bit of a free-spirit with a lust for travel. Her love of travel, people, and adventure has allowed her to visit 49 of the 50 states within the US. South Dakota is the only state Steffani has yet to visit. She says, “the only way I will do South Dakota is on a Harley during Sturgis (Bike Week). And you can bet I won’t be riding on the back.”
- Originally from Mendham, NJ, Steffani is proud of her Jersey Girl roots and loves “The Boss.” She’s also lived in AZ, NY, CO, England, and France before settling in NH.
- Steffani is actively involved in charitable work with The National MS Foundation, The Alzheimer's Association, The American Foundation for Suicide Prevention, Boston Center for Memory, and The Greater Nashua Habitat for Humanity.