Executive Kitchen Manager
Cleveland, OH 44124
|We're looking for someone who can add quality to a strong culture. Someone who is able to get maximum results from their staff and take them to the limit of their abilities, while still fostering a positive work environment.|
Responsibilities and Key Activities of Executive Kitchen Managers include:
Scratch Kitchen experience is preferred - chefs are definitely "working chefs"
Ability in driving profitability and overall operation compliance
Builds Team Talent: Ensures only the right people are hired and developed in the restaurant
Builds teamwork through proper training, deployment, and communication
The right candidate understands performance criteria and holds self and team accountable through effective coaching and strong follow-through skills
Drives Sales by consistent, high-quality food and service standards
Plans and communicates effectively with team and supervisors
Understands and executes an action plan to achieve goals.
Drives revenue through sales growth and is able to control costs and drive profitability
We also offer Executive Kitchen Managers:
A strong culture
A fair balance of quality of life
Strong, attainable bonus
Growth based on effort and results, not only tenure, as we are expanding
To apply, experience volume of at least $2.5 million in sales.
Must have a background in full service, upscale casual to upscale dining.
No Regrets in Life, Just Lessons Learned.
- Amanda Eppele joined Goodwin Recruiting in May 2018.
- Amanda grew up in Cleveland, Ohio and lived in Chicago, Illinois for 4 years. She has worked in the hospitality industry (restaurants and hotels) since she was 15 years old.
- Amanda attended The University of Akron, obtaining her Bachelor’s degree in Business and Organizational Communication in Public Relations and her Associate’s degree in Business Management Technology.
- Before joining Goodwin, Amanda worked as Member Services Manager at Life Time Fitness for 10 years. Before that, she was Sales Manager at Hyatt Hotels and worked as a server at Quaker Steak and Lube, Rosebud Old World Italian, and Levy Restaurants. Amanda also worked in the kitchen as a pizza maker at Teresa’s Pizza.
- In her spare time, Amanda enjoys traveling with family and friends. She is a huge Cleveland Sports Fan and enjoys any activity that brings her outdoors.