Executive Kitchen Manager
Saugus, MA 01906
Restaurant Executive Kitchen Manager Requirements and Responsibilities:
- Scratch Kitchen experience is preferred
- Ability to drive profitability and overall operational compliance
- Builder of team talent and ensuring only the right people are hired and developed in the restaurant
- Drives sales by consistent, high-quality food and abiding by service standards
- Experience with a volume of at least $10 million in sales
- Experience managing a profit and loss statement and the activities that impact results
- We are structured but not rigid - a background in a mix of corporate and independent full-service restaurants is best
Restaurant Executive Kitchen Manager Compensation:
- Stable company with a strong corporate culture where people are recognized and rewarded
- A fair balance of quality of life
- Strong attainable bonus
- Benefits package
- Growth based on effort and results, not only tenure, as we are expanding
Recruiting allows me to stay in the hospitality industry that I grew my career in, but not have to be in operations.
- Started with Goodwin Recruiting in September 2008.
- Began in the industry as a bartender and progressed into management.
- Director of Restaurants, Omni Hotels; Director of Food & Beverage, Crowne Plaza Hotels; Director of Catering Operations, Sodexho Marriott Services.
- Member of the Escoffier Society, Boston.
- Phil enjoys cooking and all things food and wine. He also enjoys watching his kids play hockey and soccer.