Executive Pastry Chef - Fine Dining - Multiple Concepts
Orange, CA 92857
If this sounds like your DREAM JOB, apply today!
Executive Pastry Chef Responsibilities:
- Extensive Pastry experience (over five years) working in both traditional and contemporary dessert methods
- Comfortable with purchasing, handling, and cookery of all pastry-related products
- Ability to work in the field 75% of the time -- 5% out-of-state travel
- Success in leading new pastry programs for multiple units
- Strong track record of successful project management and time management
- Maintain best practices for the company consistently
- Leads people through recognition for great work, public and celebrated wins for individuals, and mentors all crewmembers to achieve better results
- Understands and can articulate the financial impact of a new dessert
- Standards bearer for quality, staffing, cleanliness, and organization
- $100,000 to $120,000 -- total compensation package
- 48-50 hours a week
- Relocation package if outside Orange County
- Medical, dental, and vision
- Life insurance
- Dining discounts
- Growth opportunities, and more!
Jessica Newton Smith
- Jessica Newton Smith joined Goodwin Recruiting in August 2017.
- She is an accomplished and self-motivated Business Managing Partner. Jessica has over 19 years of high-quality experience in the fast-paced and demanding corporate restaurant business sector.
- She has extensive expertise in areas of operations, revenue expansion, marketing, business development, troubleshooting, recruiting, training and client relations.
- Jessica is passionate about achieving high-impact results and continuously conquering new goals and business targets. This background has provided her with a successful transition to full-time recruiting.
- In her free time, Jessica indulges in Austin Hope (wine), OrangeTheory (Fitness), and Billions (the TV show).
- Jessica attended Texas A&M in Central Texas where she studied Marketing Management.