Executive Pastry Chef in Atlanta
Atlanta, GA 30346
Looking to find the most talented Executive Pastry Chef out there!
The Pastry Chef must be able to deliver the absolute most eye-catching, out of this world, delicious, scratch pastries while upholding a company's mission, vision, and values.
This Executive Pastry Chef candidate MUST POSSESS A UNIQUE COMBINATION OF SKILLS:
- Background with HIGH VOLUME
- Background with hand-crafted pastry detail
There needs to be an extraordinary amount of passion and drive behind this chef in order to work for a company that sees high volume.
They must have an impeccable knack for being able to ensure that the food quality, sense of urgency, and standards of excellence are met and exceeded with each and every pastry.
Tenure, title, and previous organizations are overly important for this coveted role.
If you have an unwavering ability to surpass what has been previously mentioned and more, then please respond with your resume.
The Executive Pastry Chef will receive a great compensation package and benefits.
Relocation applicants are welcomed.
I love helping people move their lives and careers forward and helping owners and operators find great people. Only a life lived serving others is a life worth living.
- Steve joined Goodwin Recruiting in February 2014. He has been ranked as one of the top recruiters on LinkedIn by LinkedIn.
- Steve has worked in the hospitality business since he was 14. He got his start working for his father who owned a Holiday Inn.
- Steve has over 30 years of multi-unit franchise ownership. Concepts he has owned include: Little Caesars -19 units, Kenny Rogers Roasters, Buffalo's Café, plus he created his own concept!
- He is a big Detroit Red Wing Fan and follows the Crimson Tide.
- Steve is a supporter of the American Cancer Society, the Kidney Foundation, and helping feed and clothe the homeless.