Executive Sous Chef
Mansfield, OH 44096
Executive Sous Chef Responsibilities
- Responsible for all aspects of dining and events/banquets.
- Training and developing the kitchen team.
- Ensuring proper food safety, sanitation, and safe work practices.
- Ensure all guests and members are happy.
- Ensure excellent food quality and manage budgeted food and labor costs
Executive Sous Chef Requirements
- 2-5 Years in Kitchen Management in an upscale dining, hotel or club.
- Solid knowledge of food preparation methods and good creativity
- Good knowledge and experience with both Ala carte and banquet kitchen management.
- Good understanding of food cost, inventory controls, purchasing, and cost management.
- Excellent people and leadership skills- Must have a great attitude!
- Culinary Degree Preferred
Chef de Cuisine Benefits
- 401k with company match
- Excellent Health Insurance and benefits.