Executive Sous Chef
Washington, DC 20024 US
Washington DC' s fastest-growing bar-focused group is seeking a passionate, engaging Sous Chef. Must have at least two years of experience in a high-volume restaurant environment with a focus on full service and fresh ingredients menus. Competitive wages, a parking program, a fun environment, and a proven DC restaurant group are just a couple of highlights. Don' t miss your chance to be a part of the excitement!
Executive Sous Chef Responsibilities:
- Ensures high-quality food is prepared, menus are executed, and served in an efficient manner while providing remarkable customer service and striving to find cost efficiencies.
- Leads BOH shift operations and culinary lines
- Product and menu knowledge
- Upholds the highest standards of cleanliness of organization for the kitchen and team
Executive Sous Chef Requirements:
- Associate s degree or higher in food service or a related field
- 2+ years of progressive experience managing a similar upscale food service operation
- Experience as a Chef in a high-volume food service establishment preferred
- Must possess a people-first mindset
- ServSafe Certification
Executive Sous Chef Benefits:
- Competitive base salary
- PTO and Vacation
- Exceptional company culture
Please contact us at 321-217-1826 or email [email protected] for more information about this great opportunity.
Recruiter Managing this Job
Senior Recruiter & Training Coach
Pinnacle Billers Member
You were born with the ability to change someone’s life -- don’t ever waste it.
- Tony Pizzola joined Goodwin Recruiting in May 2019.
- Tony is a native Washingtonian and is fortunate to this day to be surrounded by many family and friends. He fell in love with the hospitality industry as a teenager. His first job was washing dishes at Uncle Tony’s Bar and Grill. His family also holds the distinct honor of being the first franchisee of the legendary Pizzeria Uno’s Deep-Dish Pizza Restaurant in Georgetown, DC.
- Tony has had the good fortune of spending the last twenty-five years working in most of, if not all aspects of the hospitality industry (The Halal Guys, &Pizza, Chipotle, La Prima Food Group, Red Robin Gourmet Burgers, and Lawsons Catering). Tony always finds time to give back and mentor kids & young adults, while coaching baseball and football.
- Tony is blessed with his lovely wife Kristin, three pretty cool kids, and their dog, Scarlet. His oldest son attends the University of Maryland and coaches baseball at the high school level. His second son, Matty, plays football for Ithaca College, and his daughter, Alex, plays Club Lacrosse for James Madison University. Tony’s weekends are full of family, friends, tailgating, and endless storytelling!